List of 25 Best Universities in Morocco (2020 Fees)
365体育投注平台With a population of over 33.8 million, Morocco is a sovereign country located in the Maghreb region of North Africa. Geographically, Morocco is characterized by rugged mountainous interior, large tracts of desert, and a lengthy coastline along the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea. Morocco has the fifth largest economy of Africa.
Facts about education in Morocco
- The Literacy rate in Morocco is 72%
- Most universities in Morocco use Arabic as main language of instruction, and French as secondary language.
- Morocco was among the countries awarded by UNESCO with the Literacy Prize in 2006. The other awardees include Cuba, Pakistan, India and Turkey.
- Morocco has more than 48 universities, higher education institutes, colleges and polytechnic universities.
- Mohammed V University in Rabat is the country's largest university. It has branches in Casablanca and Fès
- The Hassan II Agriculture and Veterinary Institute in Rabat is also a leading university in terms of research and agriculture.
- The Al-Akhawayn University in Ifrane is the first English-language university in Northwest Africa
- The UNESCO considers the The al-Qarawiyin University in Fez as the oldest university of the world.
- Some of the popular post-graduate schools in Morocco include École Nationale Supérieure d'Électricité et de Mecanique (ENSEM), EMI, ISCAE, INSEA, National School of Mineral Industry, École Hassania des Travaux Publics, Les Écoles nationales de commerce et de gestion, and École supérieure de technologie de Casablanca.
Quick Facts about Morocco
- The al-Qarawiyin library is considered to be the oldest library in the world, founded in 859.
- In the early 1900’s, Morocco is a French protectorate.
- Darija is the dialect spoken by Moroccans. It is a combination of Arabic, Berber, and European languages.
- Classical Arabic, French, and sometimes one of the Berber languages, English, or Spanish are taught in Moroccan schools.
- A large portion of Morocco is covered by the Sahara Desert. Some parts of the country have mountain ranges, forests, and fields.
Below is a comprehensive list of all universities in Morocco365体育投注平台 (Béni Mellal-Khénifra, Beni Mellal, Khenifra, Fquih Ben Salah, Oued Zem, Suq as-Sabt Awlad an-Nama, Casablanca-Settat, Casablanca, Mohammedia, El Jadida, Dar Bouazza, Settat, Berrechid, Bouskoura, Lahraouyine, Ain Harrouda, Benslimane, Sidi Bennour, Drâa-Tafilalet, Errachidia, Ouarzazate, Midelt, Fès-Meknès, Fez, Meknes, Taza, Sefrou, Azrou, Guelmim-Es Semara, Tan-Tan, Guelmim-Oued Noun, Guelmim, Marrakesh-Safi, Marrakesh, Safi, El Kelaa Des Sraghna, Ben Guerir, Essaouira, Youssoufia, Oriental, Oujda, Nador, Berkane, Taourirt, Guercif, Beni Ansar, Rabat-Salé, Kénitra, Salé, Rabat, Kenitra, Temara, Khemisset, Sidi Slimane, Tifelt, Sidi Kacem, Souk El Arbaa, Skhirat, Souss-Massa, Agadir, Aït Melloul, Inezgane, Dcheira El Jihadia, Oulad Teima, Lqliaa, Taroudant, Tiznit, Drargua, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima, Tangier, Tetouan, Ksar El Kebir, Larache, Fnideq, Martil, Ouazzane, Al Hoceima, M'diq). Edarabia strives to offer the latest updates, helping you find the best university in Morocco with information on tuition fees, accreditation details, videos, photos, location map, community reviews and ratings.
For more details, please click